All frequently asked questions for the Clerk of Court and other Wayne County departments!

Cross Departmental Questions

You must call our office to request a copy of your divorce decree. For a certified copy, it is $2.50 and an additional $1 per page of the decree.

You must contact the Wayne County Probate Court and request a death certificate. You can visit their website to submit a form.